Easy IT Support is a full-service Information Technology and application development company that helps organizations extend their IT staff and expertise. We help companies develop, design, manage, optimize, and secure Clould applications, hardware, technology and websites based on industry standards and best practices. We have provided support and solutions for many small and medium-size companies. We are your trusted IT Partner!
LogicTools Support and Development
Need support for LogicTools? As LogicTools goes through some transition we are here to support you with your development and end user support.
LogicTools is an on-premise retail and wholesale management solution. It is designed specifically for nurseries, greenhouses and gardening centers.
LogicTools’ CRM module helps users keep track of existing customers’ engagements and store details of new customers. The built-in appointment scheduling feature helps users to schedule appointments with the shop owners and receive notifications for their scheduled meeting.
Call us today 1-844-997-8776
We are happy to announce we are a Microsoft Authorized Education Partner.
Let our knowledge and expertise of the academic IT marketplace work for you.
Easy IT Support is an Authorized Education Partner (AEP) servicing public and private
academic institutions in the Chicagoland area.
When you choose Easy IT Support to support your school, rest assured you are getting highly-skilled, well-trained consultants who can answer your questions and provide problem solving solutions for any situation. We provide assistance with IT projects as well as ongoing help desk and support services to ensure that you can focus on managing your institution rather than handling support requests.
TECHSPO Chicago 2019 is your chance to …
- Check out exhibitors showcasing the next generation of advances in technology & innovation.
- Be inspired, amazed and educated on how these evolving technologies will impact your business for greater growth.
- Interact with technology enthusiasts, build your network and collaborate with your peers.
TECHSPO Chicago is a 2-day technology expo taking place June 20 – 21, 2019 at the luxurious Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. TECHSPO Chicago brings together developers, brands, marketers, technology providers, designers, innovators and evangelists looking to set the pace in our advanced world of technology.
Showcasing the next generation of technology & innovation; Internet, Mobile, AdTech, MarTech & SaaS Technology, Exhibitors have the opportunity to show off their companies to consumers, the highest caliber investors, hordes of press, the most sought after talent, and the greatest pool of tech enthusiasts looking to celebrate emerging products. Be prepared to be inspired, amazed and educated on how these evolving technologies will impact your business for greater growth.
As part of TECHSPO Chicago is a limited attendance paid event, DigiMarCon Midwest 2019 Digital Marketing Conference. If the conference is where the learning, theory and inspiration happens, then the TECHSPO floor is where the testing, networking and product interaction takes place. Attendance is limited, Register today!
Enterprise IT professionals are turning to managed services for their SD-WAN deployments. At the same time, a new Cato Networks survey finds legacy telco services inadequately address customer expectations around speed, agility, and overall value.
“The digital business demands a faster, more agile network to drive growth and compete effectively in the marketplace. Legacy telcos rely on rigid, fragmented, and expensive bundles of point solutions — an approach incompatible with the digital business. To support digital business transformation, IT needs networks that are natively built with the global reach, self-service, and agility of the cloud,” says Shlomo Kramer, CEO of Cato Networks.
SD-WAN alone cannot address the networking challenges confronting the digital business, pushing respondents to source SD-WANs through service providers:
- Nearly half of respondents (44%) indicated that they had or were considering deploying SD-WAN within the next 12 months. Last year the number was just over a quarter of respondents.
- The overwhelming majority of respondents (85%) indicated they would be confronting networking use cases in 2019 ignored or addressed poorly by SD-WAN.
- 3 out of 4 respondents are sourcing SD-WAN through service providers. Providers are generally better equipped to integrate SD-WAN with other solutions to address broader IT challenges.
Security is essential to WAN transformation and must be considered together with any SD-WAN acquisition:
- 1 in 2 respondents will need to provide secure Internet access from any location.
- Defending against malware/ransomware (70%) and enforcing corporate security policies on mobile users (49%) are respondents’ primary security challenges.
- Nearly half of respondents (45%) pointed to the “cost of buying and managing security appliances and software” as a major security challenge.
With IT tasked with delivering a superb user experience, cost reduction is no longer the primary motivation for SD-WAN:
- Only 1 in 3 respondents indicated that their motivation for purchasing SD-WAN was to address excessive WAN-related costs.
- The highest ranked motives for SD-WAN involved improving Internet access (46%), followed by the need for additional bandwidth (39%) and improved last-mile availability (38%).
Stop by and take a look at our latest web development project for Real Environmental Services. They are in the environmental testing industry. Performing Air, Mold, Radon and Water testing around the Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin area.