Eastern Management Group customer study pits vendors of hosted PBX against premises PBX systems.
BX platforms have come full circle, and everyone knows it. Declining premises PBX sales – in 2017, 2018, and now 2019 -- rewind us more than a half-century to 1961, to the age of the Corvair Monza and the Plymouth Fury. We are looking back on something that today shares Centrex DNA, a first hosted PBX platform that once siphoned-off premises PBX sales. Well, to be fair, hosted PBXs are still siphoning off premises PBX sales, but at a faster rate, with superior technology, and better selling to attract new customers.
Today, it’s Centrex redux; and the 2019 muscle car is the hosted PBX. The best hosted PBX, according to Eastern Management Group’s customer satisfaction research is RingCentral. RingCentral is in the catbird seat in a massive hosted PBX market that according to our research accounts for 18% of all PBX sales.
Eastern Management Group recently performed a PBX customer satisfaction study, collecting data from thousands of customers who judged their PBX provider on 10 separate customer satisfaction measurements (see table below). While the study and report -- “2018 Premises and Hosted PBX Customer Satisfaction” -- present numerical data on the 16 hosted PBX and premises PBX providers, today I will address RingCentral, the 2018 hosted PBX customer satisfaction winner.
We are happy to announce our partnership with RingCentral.
Positioned furthest in the Leaders Quadrant for completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Minimize expenses—no up-front hardware to buy, no maintenance costs, and affordable monthly charges
- Keep your IT organization nimble by more quickly deploying new extensions and locations
- Save valuable IT resources through streamlined network management and support
- Stay safe and current with automated software updates and multiple layers of security
- Empower your employees to get their work done on their own terms, faster and more efficiently.